There are always little projects going on and sometimes they turn bigger. On the last trip to Stockholm, I visited Granit and Moderna Museet and got these chalk paper stickets. I think the place for them would be on the front door, but as I looked at the door more closely, I decided it needs a fresh coat of paint. So a small thing became a big thing and these stickers are still on the table! Arne Jacobssen's design letters are still trying to find their place.
A while ago I received a little package with the famous Tom of Finland stamps. I had this idea to turn them into cool magnets. It took a while, but now they are done! Some muscular man beauty for the entrance hall.
Tikkurila's colour Shantung was the colour I chose for my livingroom as an accent colour. This is the same colour I am thinking for the back wall of the kitchenette, to tie the two together.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti