This was achieved rather easily with white walls, white furniture and white fabrics. After that the room was left to be so when the grand idea forms, I could go back to it. I have been looking pictures online and in magazines and I still am certain the white is still the way to go. I also want a little bit of certain type of "glamour" in there. A little zing, if you will, so the room is not just a white room with filtered natural light.
The more this thought process goes on, the more I fear I have to do and renovate in there. Well, time to get on with the wishlist!
I saw this wall paper when I was scrolling through Ellos and liked it very much. It is white wall paper with pearly white dots and it seems to be just what I was looking for. I was looking through these white on white ornament wall papers but none of them seemed to strike my fancy. I eventually came to conclusion that the pattern needs to be very simple and white on white. This seemed really cute and something fit for my bedroom.
I have old oak floors and I think they look very yellow, so either I would have it repainted or I could install completely new floors. Which ever happens, I want the floors being white, maybe little more grey than this, but definitely not yellow! It would bring more light to the room, not to mention how the whole room would seem brighter and more fresh.
My existing furniture I would keep, since I have one old white Muurame dresser and white Kartell Componibili and those I would keep. I have made a white faux leather head board for the bed and those would stay. On the dresser I would like to have a glass lamp, maybe something with balls again. My old mirror I would like to change, since it seems to be too small anyway. I would like to have a mirror with silver frame. I put up a picture of a white one, but I like the frame. Next to the mirror I definitely want Hay's Loop clothes rack.
I am in process of painting myself a new lamp too. It has bit more ornamenty feel to it and it has glass crystals. I shall see if it is going to be as good as I think.
A few simple things and I think it could bring the room in a whole new level of fancy.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti