During these past weeks I've felt rather tired and uninspired to do anything for my home. I think that is alright though. Just come home and light up the candles, relax and unwind. Cook good food and have a glass of wine.
Not to mention there has not been much natural light when I have been home, so when I have had the inspiration to take photos, there hasn't been enough light to do it.
I have had little passing thoughts on what I should do in the kitchen, what I would want for the bedroom. I did a little guide line search for what the floor job would cost, so I'll know when I start doing the budget for that. I thought that I could repaint the bathroom one wall at a time. I spoke to a friend who might have a Loop for me to buy. But none of this has actually got to the point I would start on them to actually become reality.
Days have grown longer and the snow is melting, birds have returned. I only wait for the weather to warm up a bit more, so I could go run outside. It all looks promising and I feel more energetic day after day. Soon it will be warm enough to go work at the garage too. There are couple pieces of furniture that need to be repainted.
Until I feel inspired and get organised in my head, I will admire the pictures in magazines (and try to read the articles in Swedish) and hopefully get some nice ideas for my own home. Soon it is time to take out the schedule and start budgeting. What can I do and when. When would be the best time for each project.
Lot of DIY projects coming up for this spring. Soon it is time to get my hands dirty.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti