keskiviikko 1. huhtikuuta 2015

Well planned...

Is well planned really half done? I am not sure. Still what I have been doing is to write down what I want to do and made some budgets so I don't go terribly over board. Easier said than done, when there is exactly something I want.



Little updates here and there and something I have wanted to get done since I first painted here and some newer ideas I have thought more recently, worth doing, I hope.

Livingroom
  • Dining table - wood, wax, glue
  • Curtains
  • Deer wall sticker
  • Posters on the wall
Bedroom
  • Wall papers - wall papers ordered
  • Foot boards 400x25x185x360x285
  • Painting of the window frames
  • Evening out the walls
  • New mirror
  • New table lamp
  • Frame for grandmother's picture
Others
  • Painting of the doors
  • Stickers on the front door
  • Paint the chair black
  • Shelf to white
  • Get the coat hanger from Nita

As the long Easter weekend is upon us, I got the ingredients for my table ready. I already managed to go over my table budget, but that was rather poor planning. I just hope it will be exactly of what I want. It has been a while I have done any wood work, so I am pretty excited on doing it.


My current table is not really doing it for me. It functions and I have a nice white background to take pictures with, but I do not like how it looks. I have been spending a lot of time just browsing through all kinds of tables but I haven't found one I have liked. Most of them were also way too big. I don't have a big lounge area, so I definitely don't want the dining table to take most of the space. Custom made was my solution and by now my fingers are itching to make something myself again.

Wish me luck!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti