torstai 20. elokuuta 2015

Finds from Mio

In my recent trips to Sweden I've done some interior shopping. Sweden seems to be the perfect place to make reasonably priced finds when it comes to decorating homes. On my last couple of trips I've visited Mio. I've seen the name in magazines and blogs, but I haven't really paid much attention to it, since we don't have Mio in Finland (Correct me if I am wrong and tell me where it is.)

I managed to spot a Mio store from the bus window and decided to explore a little. A lot of cute stuff and some pieces of furniture I would have liked to take home, but full sized sofa is rather difficult to fit on your carry-ons... So I have to settle only for the smaller stuff.



The stone tray I actually found at the Dollar Store (Why isn't it called the Krona Store in Sweden??) after seeing it in different interior stores. This little lantern I found in Mio and couldn't resist. After all, nights are getting longer and soon it is time when I light candles pretty much when I return home from work. These came in different sizes and I am tempted to bring the next size with me on the next trip there.



I must give a shoutout to these flowers. I bought these at the flower kiosk at the entrance to the old town of Tallinn over a month ago and they are just now turning bad. Very long lasting! Definitely bringing more of these next time I am there.

So the lantern is from Mio, flowers from Estonia, glass cup for the tea candle is from Anttila (but I saw one just like it in Mio) and the candle holder is a flea market find.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti