It's been a while since I've blogged, but somehow the time felt right.
Life has been more or less of a roller coaster and keeping me busy for a long time, but now everything has cleared up and I have had time to enjoy my life a bit again. Now I feel like I might even have time to blog more than the 140 characters a week.
The topic for this blog brew for months before I could actually figure it all out, but now that I am actually blogging, it is all pretty clear.
Home.
My home, to be exact. What is my home like and what I do when I am at home. Home was my dream and it took me a while, but here we are. So, for anyone, who might read this blog, this is a glimpse to my home and perhaps sometimes the homes away from home.
Phew, first post pressure gone! Welcome to my blog.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti