tiistai 18. marraskuuta 2014

Light in the dark

I was wondering it may be a bit early to bring on all the Christmas lights, even if I have seen a few out there. Who can blame the people? It is the darkest time of year, when the days are getting shorter and shorter and there is no snow to light up the great outdoors. It is just dark and it is just getting darker. Instead of bringing out the Christmas lights, I collected some of my candle holders and tea light cups and made this little arrangement. I want to keep the candles lit all the time. I better go to Ikea again and get a bag of those candles again.


My windows face a park, and on the other side of the park they have lit up the trees again. No, not with fire. Thousands of little lights. They look rather amazing and I am glad that I get to see those instead of gloomy street lamps. And they create a nice little background for my candle arrangement.


Only couple more months and the days will get longer again!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti