This is really difficult time of year, since it seems I cannot get home before it all gets so dark to photograph. On the other hand it is a brilliant time to bring out the lights.
I had these 3 stars on the window last year, but I thought they would look better on the wall, by my little chair. First I attached them with tape hooks, but they did not hold. No surprise there. I decided to take out the nails and the hammer then. As I was nailing my stone walls with the force that needed, I managed to hit my thumb. I do not recommend! What I do recommend is to decorate with lights.
The chair is a flea market find. It is apparently from the PS series of Ikea, but I can't be sure. If someone knows the name of this chair, please let me know! It has got a sheep skin blanket and couple of knit pillows for the winter. Lot of other flea market stuff here too, the side table was found at the huge flea market at Kuopio market square couple years back and the silvery tray was found at the church's recycling center. I really love going to flea markets.
I am a sucker for all lights. I have plenty of lamps and I love candles. These three stars are perhaps my favourite lights for Christmas. I rarely have the lights on the chandelier, the other lamps give enough light to enjoy the long, dark evenings.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti