lauantai 10. lokakuuta 2015

To light up the dark

It's the beginning of the darkest time of the year. Sure, the colours are still gorgeous, but soon enough it will be dark, naked trees in the darkness of the dark world. With this in mind, I decided I needed lanterns. Quickly enough, I found the bigger of them at the supermarket during my Saturday grocery shopping trip. Next to them were LED battery candles, which I intended to stuff all into the lantern. I over estimated how much candle goes into one lantern and so I needed to get another. I bumped into the exact same lanterns in the local cheap shop. 








I guess this is the first peak of my bookshelf/work place corner. It is not completely finished yet, with the new desktop installed, so I haven't taken full pictures yet. I need to order a couple new pieces for my String System and do some cord hiding. That is one project I need to do.

PS. I think I have a thing for the Swedish Dala horses. Aren't they cute?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti