keskiviikko 21. lokakuuta 2015

Update on the greenies

Earlier this year I mentioned how I have planted some greens. Well, I am happy to report my plants are doing well and growing nicely. I also planted an avocado seed and it has grown surprisingly well. I read it loves light, but the light in my apartment is somewhat limited. Most of my windows face east.

My plan to have more green in my home has really got out of hand since I adopted the mothers of my little ones I planted. They haven't found their place yet, but I am sure they do.





I surely have an amazing view out of my window this time of the year. All the birches and maples glow in the setting sun so brightly. Luckily this week has been sunny, even if damn cold, so I have had much to admire.

I only take my Illusia coffee cups out on special occasions. I recently had my family over for my birthday cake. These were on the table for the celebration. I do wonder why I don't use them more often. What is sad about this series is that they have discontinued this colour and I only have 7 cups. The 8th got damaged in the post and sadly there was no replacement. Perhaps I will save them.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti